When you’re looking to move home it’s important to keep everything as straightforward as possible. Our in-house conveyancers are ideally placed to help you move. With the ability to access all the important documents online and email your designated conveyancer, you can minimise the stress levels.
Our panel lawyers promise to make sure your home move is as quick, straightforward and stress-free as possible by offering -
- An Internet, email, telephone and post based service.
- Clear and independent professional advice is provided in plain English.
- There are no surprises - the costs are provided up front.
- No move - no legal fee - If your move doesn't go ahead you won't have to pay any legal fees.
Introducing the future of conveyancing... The new eWay service provided by our Conveyancing gives clients access to their conveyancing file from their computer or mobile phone -
- No more postal delays.
- Initial instruction forms completed online.
- All your legal and mortgage documentation available to read and download as soon as they have prepared it, including your contract and deeds.
- Online payment system so no more sending cheques in the post.
- Document upload facility so no need to send your starter pack documents and identification through the post.
To use this service all we need is an email address and mobile telephone number.
All of our panel lawyers are regulated by either the Solicitors Regulation Authority or the Council for Licensed Conveyancers.